Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher's Intuitive Guidance & Spiritual Counseling
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
topics for show

a couple of suggestions

socialized religion...

hypnosis

the afterlife

Re: topics for show

Marykl...wonderful topics..thought I would throw in a few too since you opened up the topic on the message board.Love to you Maryk!!!

Chrystals/how to use them and which ones?
Learning to astral project
the chakras

marcy

Great topics and suggestions!! Keep 'em coming!!

~raising vibration -knowing what is for our higher good...

I look forward to upcoming shows..live or archived..I am glad for it all...

*hugs*

BEAUTIFULL SOUL FRIENDS

Hello from Australia i dont get on here often enough.but i want to thank my friends marcy,andrea, and christopher for being here for me in my hard times i had with my loss of lance,As you all were going through your own loss as well as me.I just needed to let you all no that i love you all from the bottom of my heart.iam in a better place in my life now than where i was one year ago and thank you for being here for me .love Angie xoxoxoxoxo

Re: BEAUTIFULL SOUL FRIENDS

Angie: Thank you for such a beautiful heartfelt post! You need to know you have been a blessing in my life as well. You have been a great support in times when I needed someone..you have always been there without me even asking you to be. I am very blessed to have the priviledge of getting to know you and call you my dear friend....your strength and courage is amazing. You are a true faithful and beautiful soul and I am so blessed to have you in my life! Its more than an earthly connection...its a soul connection...and I know we will always be linked together. Yes we have all had sorrows....but it has brought us all together in a beautiful soul family and to me thats just amazing and wonderful. I love you soooo much!!! I thank you my friend for being my friend!
So much love! marcy

Oh my beautiful friend..I am blessed to have met you..I thank you for opening your arms to me..I have found strength in your strength.. Marcy and You are a blessing in my life.. Miles apart yet so close to my heart..

the music you share is not only healing to all of us but such a strong beautiful way to keep balance..I respect you tremendously...

Thank you for sharing your Journey and your love for beautiful Lance...

Hugging you and loving you from way over here in California..

HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA
iam in a better place in my life now than where i was one year ago and thank you for being here for me

couldnt have said it better myself

its been abt 5-6 months for me - i can't wait to completely get this 'monkey' off my shoulder

its too emotional draining and taking up to much of my time

new song that i absolutely adore atm is
HURTS - All i want for christmas is new year's day!

alright now im off to catch up on some much needed sleep

speak soon
sonshine

speaking of new topics - i'll be particularly interested in the following if Chris is willing to share

1) how are readings normally conducted? say a medium reading as compared to a psychic reading? do you just close your eyes and connect with the other person;s spirit guide? So i'm guessing images and voices will comes through?

2) lisa wiliams wears like a funny hat to 'turn off' her ability - does chris have something unique that he does to switch it off too?