Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher's Intuitive Guidance & Spiritual Counseling
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOT IT!! heard it LOUD AND CLEAR!! a little late but I heard it!!

in my reading..I read all of the words over and over.Looking for what I wanted to hear..I wanted to hear my dads words and validation of things I already knew in my heart......I have to admit though, I skimmed over the words:

"I do feel that you've got all you'll ever need right inside of you now -- and you need to use more strength and courage" Christopher wrote..

Because I thought that was advice everyone probably gets and can use... What a BRAT I was to think that!!!!

Today like a brick(while I was driving) IT HIT ME!!! I have to know MY strengths and USE MY courage to feed my spiritual journey!!!!

Strength to know my insecurities...

Courage to over come them

Strength to know my gifts

Courage to use them.....

I will grow stronger and more courageous..by using STRENGTH AND COURAGE!!!!!!!! LIKE FUEL FOR MY JOURNEY!!!! STRONGER AND MORE COURAGEOUS!!! How could I think that wasn't the "MEAT" of the reading... IT IS WHAT THE READING WAS MEANT FOR..
I"VE GOT THIS!!!! Time for learning..Time for listening...Time for teaching...Time for healing..now time to balance it all...

Re: GOT IT!! heard it LOUD AND CLEAR!! a little late but I heard it!!

Big hugs. Everyone gets it at some point.

LOL thanks Ryan it took an invisable Brick to hit me.. Ryan PLEASE pray for less violent moments for me please.. :-) Maybe a flash of light in my head or a bell ringing...NOT A BRICK! :-) Hugs backatcha!!!

Andrea :-)
LOL thanks Ryan it took and invisable Brick to hit me.. Ryan PLEASE pray for less violent moments for me please.. :-) Maybe a flash of light in my head or a bell ringing...NOT A BRICK! :-) Hugs backatcha!!!

done!... im glad you are safe, it must have been shocking esp while you were driving

Andrea...I think it had to be a brick!! You are hard headed,,and dont accept things easily. You question everything..That is wonderful about you!! But it definitely had to be a brick.Kinda like when you left your guy that time and walked out..had been dodging marrying him for so long and then it hit you..kinda like a brick!! LOL!! I just love that about you! You are your own woman and you are not gonna just accept anything that comes your way...that is a wonderfully wise to be!!! Hugs!!! Marcy