Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher's Intuitive Guidance & Spiritual Counseling
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reading... 110% healing....

I can not thank you enough!!!! I could write 100 paragraphs about the reading you just gave me and how accurate it is...YOUR NOT JUST "RIGHT" YOUR WORDS ARE HEALING ME ALREADY...
Before the reading I focused and wrote my own answers to my questions and you basically confirmed that I have my answers and need to trust myself..... Of course it helps me to hear it from someone else with your gift...
The message from my father disappointed me for a minute because I think I wanted him to say he forgives me and is with me every second of everyday and he is the one that brings me ALLLL the signs I get. THEN I realized he is going on with his journey he isnt thinking about the past...I cant make my life about his death and today for the first time I did not say I JUST WANT MY DAD BACK!! UMM I don't want him back he was a pain and made me worry A LOT..LOL Now I can go on without worrying about him..He is ok... If the signs I get are not directly from him it doesn't matter. I am just happy to be reminded of him now and again... Your message from him felt like it was from him... that feels good...

You said he made amends with his father... thats so amazing... his issues with his father have carried on through to my brother.. Its good to know they have been repaired...I did not really know there was an issue until just recently..you were right...I am glad...

The issue about my possible half brother Ronnie I guess I will leave it alone..You were right about my fathers feelings about it....Thats how he felt in life.. I guess Its good enough to know he is actually my brother now I dont have to compare features anymore...I wont push it.. I did need confirmation that he is my brother though.. You knew details....

You got my back pain completely right with SOOOOO much detail!!! I was just telling Marcy today that I have an injury but think I am making worse because of my anxiety.. But darn it I HURT!! time for Yoga I guess...
You said I have to deal with my anxiety and insecurities once and for all... both of those things rule my life alot..I am trying to come face to face with THEM... LOL thanks for noticing "THEM" as an issue...

Thank You and this reading is giving me my own permission to seek more truths about myself and start focusing on LIFE not death..

Much Love to you and thank you for sharing your gift.. I am ready to start working on my own gifts now....

Re: Reading... 110% healing....

Dearest Andrea,

Was such a pleasure to read for you, my friend. I'm glad the reading was helpful and has placed you in the right direction for your present and your future.

Sending you lots of Love, Light & Blessings,

Christopher