Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Christopher's Intuitive Guidance & Spiritual Counseling
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Immediately after a loss of a loved one..

This may be a question that does not have an answer,Its just been something that has remained a pretty big question in my head..

Immediately after the loss of a loved one..who comes to help us??

I have a hard time believing the signs and miracles that I experienced the moments before.during and right after my father death were from my father.... gosh I dont think he had time to know how to bring me those signs... Sorry for the long winded explanation of this question..

Re: Immediately after a loss of a loved one..

There are always Angels that come to help us immediately following the loss of a loved one, as well as other family members in Spirit on The Other Side, including our beloved pets on The Other Side in which we've lost. There's always a spiritual dome put around us whenever we lose someone to help us get throught he process as it's intended.

xx Christopher

loss of a loved one..

Hi christopher today for some reason has been a bad day for me iam missing my husband terrible,you know i think iam getting a bit better after my loss then bang,like three steps forward and ten steps back.Ino iam blessed because he has sent me many signs.Its been a hard journey for me like everyone else with their own loss.Please tell me it will get better because my heart aches so bad some days,i feel so alone i have my daughters who are always there for me ,we all try to comfort one another,But i dont mean to sound ungreatfull,trying to move forward is so hard for me because he was my life my first love my everything.and iam really strugling,people talk about having their hearts broken.well i no what that feels like.I just wish he would come to me in my dreams and talk to me.I just want to no if he is alright where he is. god bless angie xo

Re: loss of a loved one..

Hugs to you Angie..I am so sorry you are feeling such pain.... I feel the pain of my loss like it just happened,almost daily..it is so hard!!.. I hope you find peace...This message board is filled with great words and lots of love..

Dearest Angie,

It's a step by step process, my friend. Every new day has it's own set of unique challenges that one must face following the loss of a loved one, but I do feel as though you've been very strong and courageous thus far, and you've just got to keep it going, and you'll continue to see light around you.

He is fine, and he wants you to know that he's been communicating/sending you signs through the clocks at different times of the day when you look at the clocks, and he says you'll know what this means.

Love and hugs xxx

Christopher

Hi Angie: Im so sorry you are having such a sad time. I can relate to what you are saying, even though I havent lost my partner...I just cant imagine the pain that would bring. I heard recently from someone that grief is like the waves on the ocean---the way it comes in and goes out but always comes back; and just like the waves in the ocean if you dont watch out for them they can knock you over..so you shouldnt turn your back on them...the same with grief. Its something we all must go through and face...but that doesnt make it any easier.
I wish I could tell you it will go away...the pain I mean; but unfortunately I cant. I honestly dont know if it ever really goes away; But I do know that you are a strong woman, and you are helping others. You sure help me!!! I really think Lance is so proud of you!!!
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers Angie...Im so very glad I met you...Im gonna remind you of what you said to me last week my friend..you said "we will get through this"!!! We will Angie amd we dont have to be alone while we are getting through this. We have our angels and our guides. We have Christopher....and we all have each other to lean on and draw strength from. I love you Angie!!!
Marcy

Thank you christopher for your loving kind words,you are just a wonderfull person you really are.thank you again.And marcy you no i love you to my friend you have been such a kind loving friend i think we just bounce off one another helping each other on our journey.You know iam so blessed to have friends like both of you i really am ,and iam so greatly thankfull.god bless you both love angie.xxoo

sweet Andrea lots of hugs and love iam sending your way to you .thank you and god bless you .xo