Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Okinawa Film

I've started a documentary film about the 6th Marine Division at Okinawa. I'll be interviewing veterans of the battle and some historians. If your interested and would like to be interviewed or know a Marine who might please let me know. Also I'm looking for pictures of Marines from that battle to be included in the film. The best way is just scan the picture and a high rez and email it to me. Please include the name and company of the veteran. Thanks.

Re: Okinawa Film

Hi,

My father, William C. Gregerson, was in the battle for Okinawa. He was in the 6th, but I have to look to see which company - I think HC. He was in recon. He was a scout. I have pics of him on Guadalcanal and some other places unknown, but none of Okinawa that I know of - but then some at Yokosuka (sp). There are some pics that were posted on Dan Marsh\'s site, but I cannot access those anymore (perhaps his son has abandoned the site or changed the url). Anyway, not sure if I can help, but I would be more than happy to if I can. Sincerely, Susan Gregerson