Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Robert L. Montgomery

I am not related to Robert L. Montgomery, but I came across an envelope containing photos and some paperwork for one Robert L. Montgomery, PFC of the 6th Marine Division while I was going through a bunch of stuff that we've had boxed away for awhile. I'm not even sure where it came from or how we ended up with it, but it's here and I want to return this envelope to it's proper owner. I'm hoping someone on this site may be able to help me get these momentos to the family of Mr. Montgomery. There are a bunch of photos (of soldiers, Japan, vacation photos on Mt. Ranier, etc.) and also a Certificate of Private Ownership of Souvenirs among other papes. Names written on the back of the photos include Bob Montgomery, Swede, Spud, Locke, Doc Davis, and Mac Brayer.

I hope someone can help me! I'm at a loss as to what else to do.