Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for any information on M. Dale Brown who served in 6th marine div against Okinawa

I never had the guts to ask my grandfather in law about what he went through at Okinawa. He has a Japanese bayonet but I have never heard anything about what he went through. I would love to hear from anyone who knew him. He lived a tremendous life and was highly respected in our community after the war but would never talk about his actions during the war. I have his uniform from the war and many interesting artifacts but would love to know more about his personal experience. I told his wife on her death bed how deeply proud I was to have known him but I would love to learn as much as I can about him.

Thanks.

Re: Looking for any information on M. Dale Brown who served in 6th marine div against Okinawa

Matt? I dont know your Father In Law as I too am seeking info on my Dad's ship's names. He too was on Okinawa. I hope you get the info you need Blessings
vic
schwinn@myself.com I posted my Dad's info in a post here if you want to read it. Blessings