Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does anyone know William C. Hatton?

My name is Wes Burritt and I am researching my Great -Uncle's WWII history for the family. This is a bit of a "needle in a haystack" search, but I'm going to try!

His name was William C. Hatton from Masschusetts and he passed away in 1961. It is a long story, but he was my grandmother's younger brother and we just now got in contact with his son (my dad's cousin). My dad grew up in a military family so he only saw his cousin's rarely and when Bill Hatton passed away, even less. Anyway his son doesn't know much about his father's service other than he was at Okinawa, lost alot of buddies and was discharged as a seargent.

Again; his name was William (Bill) C. Hatton from the Springfield, Massachusetts area. He would have enlisted in 1943 or '44.

Thank you!

Wes