Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for friends & stories of my Dad - Warren G. Hyman from Kannapolis, NC

I am hoping to make contact with someone who might have served with my Dad. He was originally with the 2nd Marines as they fougnt in the Marshall Islands and Saipan. He joined the 6th at Guadalcanal and then was wounded during the battle for Okinawa. To the best of my knowledge, which is not a lot, he was with the 3rd Bat. 22nd Reg. My Dad's name was Warren Hyman and unfortunately for us he died in Nov. 1982 and he, like many of his friends, have passed very little information on to the family about things and friends from the 2nd and 6th Marines. I am trying to put together his military history and would greatly like to speak with anyone who may have known or served with him. Any help will be greatly appreciated.