Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking information on my GRNADFATHER PFC ROBERT SHEPHERD, 'D' COMPANY 29TH MARINES - KILLED IN ACTI

Hello,

My grandfather Robert Shepherd who was part of D' COMPANY 29TH MARINES - KILLED IN ACTION - Ryuky Islands OKINAWA April 1 1945.

Any information about the following would be appreciated.

1. How did he die.

2. Did anyone know him? If so can you tell me about him.

3. What battle did he die fighting?

4. Was he in any other battles.

5. If he was in any other battles which ones?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Regards,

Adam Shepherd

Re: Seeking information on my GRNADFATHER PFC ROBERT SHEPHERD, 'D' COMPANY 29TH MARINES - KILLED IN

Robert Shepard was in my squad, The is seven of us left. I will prepare some photos and contacts for you.
Al Bonin

Re: Re: Seeking information on my GRNADFATHER PFC ROBERT SHEPHERD, 'D' COMPANY 29TH MARINES - KILLED

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for responding to my email. I look forward to hearing from you. This is an area in my life that I know so little about and would deeply appreciate an insight that you can provide.

Regards,

Adam Shepherd