Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AOL USERS PLEASE READ------From Webmaster

My messages are not getting through to AOL users. According to another client who called AOL for assistance, his spam blocker needed to be reset to "medium" to allow certain emails.

This problem will be disrupting your email reception from others, not just me.

I have been trying to email Bill Pierce and Joe Singleton without success. Please let them know to reset their spam blockers and send me an email to try resending my messages.

Re: AOL USERS PLEASE READ------From Webmaster

Mr. Pierce, I got your email about setting the AOL spamblocker to "low" but another attempt at sending you email is still not working.

Error message reads:
421 SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE

Recommend you contact AOL about this. I am not having any problems with any other emails except AOL.

I need to urgently send something to Joe Singleton, his AOL also not accepting. Please let him know if he has another address I can reach him at.

Thank you! I do apologize for the bother, there's nothing I can do about it on my end.