Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Frank Vogel 3 G 29

To who asked about Frank D. Vogel of G 3-29, I do not know him but I have a few old photos of FD Vogel and my father standing together in grass skirts on Guadalcanal prior to the invasion of Okinawa. FD Vogel and my father were buddies from the get-go. I would like to communicate with who ever may know FD Vogel.

Re: Re: Frank Vogel 3 G 29

My e-mail is rlfankhauser@charter.net. Please send me a note and I will give you her phone number. She has been looking for anyone who knew him all of her life. she will be so glad to hear from you. Thank you so much.

Re: Re: Re: Frank Vogel 3 G 29

Rachel, John Wise here again trying to make contact with you regarding FD Vogel. I am staying at the Holiday Inn in Pocatello, Idaho. 208-237-1400. Room 2228. I'm here through the weekend. Please call. Attempts to use this hotel email have proven unsuccessful. Leave message, if you prefer, and I will return call.