Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Request for Assistance

I am a Veterans Service Officer helping my Father in Law, MSgt Albert W. Dilworth, who was in the Battle of Okinawa with the 29th Marines, 2d Battalion, Headquarters Company, 6th Marine Division, as we process his application for disability. Al was Msgt of Utility, Supply, Food and Ammunition and has been diagnosed by VA as having Post Tramatic Stress Disorder along with a variety of other problems that appear to be service related. I am looking for information from the following who served with Al: Capt Malerie, Glenn Moore, Genero Nizzo, Sam Notobartolo,Mark Lahm, Rollie Weber, Fred Smith, Lt Ozzie Wales. All were assigned to HQS Company and /or Mortar Company. Any help is appreciated. Thanks