Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 6th MARINE DIVISION WWII: The Striking Sixth.

Hi Tom,

I know of a few places that you would be able to purchase a book of the History of the Sixth Marine Division from Bevan Cass.

History of the Sixth Marine Division

By Bevan Cass. 262 pages, 325

photos, 17 maps, $49.95

http://www.sonic.net/~bstone/battery

You can order any of their publications by personal check, money order or credit card (name, address, card number, expiration date) to the address

above. Credit card details can be sent via email or fax.

Phone/fax is: 1-615-298-1401.

E-mail Address: batterybks@aol.com

Mailing Address:

THE BATTERY PRESS

P.O.BOX 198885 NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE, 37219

The General Staff Library

1816 Saint Charles Street

Alameda, California 94501-1119

email address

orders@generalstafflibrary.com

History of the Sixth Marine Division

$49.95

#BP158

And currently there is an auction on Ebay current bid price $17.16 this auction ends 2-18-03

Ebay Item #2159193729

Their web address is www.ebay.com

Good luck

Semper-fi

Karen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My father, Pete Walker, served in the 6th from 1943-1945 in the Pacific. He had a copy of the 6th MARINE DIVISION WWII: The Striking Sixth history book but with all his moving around has lost it. If anyone knowes where I can find this book I would appreciate a reply. Thank you.

Re: Re: 6th MARINE DIVISION WWII: The Striking Sixth.

Thank you

I was contacted by several people and purchased a book this past week. Thank you for your reply

Tom