Return to Website

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum

Welcome to the Sixth Marine Division Association's Web Forum. Post your question or comment below and answer any post by clicking on it if you wish. (HTML is allowed).

If you prefer, you may also post on our <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sixth-Marine-Division-Association/200771499939039">Facebook page</a>

Sixth Marine Division Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biggest South African Fan

Hi there! My name is Natasja...
I am a South African Citizen, (white female, 29) residing in Pretoria. I have closely followed the events in Iraq and would like to thank all those who were part of bringing democracy and freedom home. I am a HUGE fan of the Marine Corps and would like to chat to someone IN THE Marines (if possible). So, e-mail a dedicated fan and follower at nuttibuts@yahoo.com. Please. Kind regards. My prayers are with every one in the field.

Re: Biggest South African Fan

Altough I'm not a Marine I will be an Army Ranger. So if you can find it in your heart to take a walk up stream to the Ranger Battallion, I would love nothing more than to chat with you.

Yours Truely, From now Until Forever
RealRanger

Re: Biggest South African Fan

What's up babygirl. So I guess being in the Army was out of the question for you.If not and you still want to talk drop me an e-mail @ usmilitarysingles.com

RealRanger