ECCI! CAULE!

LOOKY! CABBAGE! Welcome to my forum! !

ECCI! CAULE!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BLOODY!!!

yes grand, trillian is acting up, can't get it to run without crashing! punk trillian!
so any way I down loaded the home world 2 demo (150megs) in a single day!
its great, looks better than home world , I don't think I can wait till december 25 for it. but I must!

unlike the home world demo(I think I still have it around here somewhere...) in the home world two demo you can't build destroyers or heavy cruisers but the frigatas, corvettes, and fighters look cool. and so do the carriers! well thats all I can think to say right now, oh yea on the trillian web site they say that a new "yahoo" patch is comeing out soon

Favorite Vegetable: cabbage

Re: Re: BLOODY!!!

hey, i get trillian to work, but i had to tell it to not open yahoo on startup, and its fine, well, except for the no yahoo thing, oh and WHAT THE BLOODY CABBAGE! did bravenet ask you to put in the password for the forum??!! it did me...im confused...gonna have to go to bravenet and find out *got here by link in email* wow, lucky you, yeah, last few days i been connected at 50 kbs, but today its back *sniffle* i was gonna check cerulean today too, thanks fer tellin me eh...hmmm...hey theres a check spelling button below the window annnnd its tellin me how close i am to reaching my limit...bravenet musta updated...hmmdedum...enterprise and jake 2.0 tonight...yay...comic time *just got home*

Favorite Vegetable: CABBAGE!

Re: BLOODY!!!

yea theres something new about the forums but I can't place it...

oh well, when I start up trillian it brings up a message box that says memory could not be written! and then trillian closes! so I can't tell it to not bring up yahoo. blah

Favorite Vegetable: cabbage