NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ghost Town

Sad to see NWO close its doors, many races logged with you guys. For those of you seeking racing in the iRacing world, come check out sim500.com. Joey Gattina, Jimmie North, John Higman, myself and a few others are kicking it up over there. We just got done running a combined winter event with JGR, even got Denny Hamlin to come run with us. We race Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sunday. Look me up on iracing, send me a message there or just check out the website.

“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

HELLO BUD!!!!!

All good things must end sometime. Had a really good run. Sad to see NWO close its doors.

Take care all, I never made it back to racing after I flipped and rolled my mini van but I have many good memories of racing your guys especially Fudy! NWO / TRB / NC2003 RIP!

Hey Ralphy....don't hang up your wheel yet..got lots of racing left in you....me too...I need a new pc but I ain't quitting yet...over at ASR with HUD now..I'm addicted but ...just stalled for a bit.darn it

I need to get out my old pc and get back on track, I can't get it working on my new pc

Do what you have to do Ralphy...I am stalled...needing a new pc because of teamspeak. needing windows 7 or above..I got XP....I'll get back . TS required in all races.

Dudes,

Was a blast racing with all of you over the years. So many late nights and racing fun.

This was the best league going for years!!

Glad to be able to still keep in touch with some of you.

Take care,

SiX

Boo!!! Hello friends

Boo cant get my game to run on my new PC. I gave up on it almost a year ago. Hate to drag out my old PC. Windows 10 still sucks:zipper_mouth_face: I get bored and stay drunk:sunglasses: