NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jeffrey Elliott, Chris Elliott, Bob Dixon, Bernie Moobs, about racing with you all again ?

Well o then, reached out to you all, no response, GL guys, THE -Jeffrey Elliott

Re: Jeffrey Elliott, Chris Elliott, Bob Dixon, Bernie Moobs, about racing with you all again ?

Sounds great to me.

Obviously, I was not informed of the intent to make this post public. I waive my rights to the sentences that use my name and bearing of the truth of the sentence. I am still racing with NWO and I am NOT working with anyone to help form a new league. In fact, I am now considering retirement from sim racing altogether. (Betcha didn't see that one coming!!!). Thanks Admins in all leagues for the job you do. (Except one).

Bob
Dixon

Hey fellas, Chris Elliott here, Please delete the post that Jeffrey Elliott left on your forum asap. I don't like my name on this list and am not in agreement of everything he is stating... He surely and honestly did not speak to me before posting this message on your forum... Thanks everyone at NWO !!!