NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello

DANG Alex, hope u get well soon. If u need anything just holler

Alex, So sorry you are going through this. Stop in and visit even if you can not race. Would be great to just chat.

https://www.davita.com/kidney-disease/overview/stages-of-kidney-disease/stage-5-of-chronic-kidney-disease/e/4753

Very sorry, Alex! Hope you feel better soon!

So sorry to hear this bad news Alex and hoping the best for a good recovery. Do your best to stay as strong as you can for this huge hurdle.

You made racing here a lot more fun, especially when I could tease you about stupid stuff. You're a good egg Alex. You've brightened my life sir.

Shoot me an email if they give you a break from the naval station .

As the frickin' french say... Au revoir.

BTW Alex, Ive been meaning to ask you...Do you have any family in Upstate NY?

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Yes, I do have family in upstate NY up in Little Falls and Dolgeville.

Alex-

You Complete Me. I will be more than happy to give my Kidneys to you and my wiener when I go since I have plenty to go around. on a serious note listen to your doctors and get better dude. I hope to race soon again and kick your ars however building a house, moving to a rental until it is done and daughters there is not much time.

Also Independence day the new movie sucked unfortunately.

Get better soon pecker

Interesting...I know a Bob and Betty Lou Vrooman up in the Thousand Island area. They own a motel/cottage rental business in Alexandria Bay NY on the St. Lawrence River.

Sorry to hear that Alex, get well soon bud!

Man, I hate to hear that, Alex. I lost a close friend who was like a second father to me to the same illness, almost 10 years ago. Sending positive vibes and well wishes your way, and hopefully we'll meet again on the track soon!

Vrooman,

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I hope you feel better soon.

Tootles!

KC