NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DMRNSX16ss mod - Open Setup Night - Kyle Please read!

I'm gonna have to disagree with the idea of using older, obscure tracks like that. With open sets, we're gonna have to use game tracks, or tracks that have a lot of setups out there. Most guys don't have the time or know-how to build one themselves.

Then lets get some of those tracks into other nights and fix a set. Stray from the schedule and repeater. I like going round and round.. just at different places.. And maybe a left turn now and then. HAHA

Side note. How about some draft tracks. Fire up the aero cars and run a draft league. Dash series.... three 5% or two 10-15% races or one short one long.. I'm up for anything. Can't wait for those stadium trucks. We need a bit of pressure relief sometimes. Every night running hard for points. Need tracks? Come see me I have a folder full of obscure stuff.

DWI Looney
Kyle, I don't think this mod with the cts physics with the same name isn't going to work with the way mods are put on rlm and the server.

But I had an idea to spice up Open Setup night. Why don't we rotate each season between cts, gns, and cup physics. I know we used to have open setup with cup. This way we can have open setups with all three physics and only take up one night of the week.

Next season we can use the new mod with gns physics. Then next season switch to a cup physics mod, then cts, and so on.

What does everyone think?

If there is a naming issue there is the NX15 and a cts version pre made out there. Why not just use one of those..??

After all the work I've put into the NXS16 paints, we're using that mod. Lol.

Yeah Sarli, I think we are out numbered as far as short track lovers.
I would love to, heck kinda have been in the ARCA but haven't received good feedback when those come up on the schedule.

I will come up with a schedule using the current Nationwide tracks, including short tracks and road courses. I will be releasing it hopefully today.

Thanks Rich on the truck tracks. I have 3 stadium tracks (Chula, Vegas and Coliseum), Baja and the Dakar stages (I have some other stuff but these are the ones I think are racable). Do you have any more short or stadium courses?

I will dust of the old hard drive tonight and see what I have. Worst case I will go to the old computer in the garage and see what it has. I vote for a run at stunt track with them haha

Since it's 8 races.....a fair and balanced way would be 2 tracks per type, like 2 Superspeedways, 2 intermediate tracks and so on......just a thought lol