NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NXS16 Cars

Okay, so some of you heard Looney talking about switching the Tuesday mod to NXS16. Welp, we're all gonna need new cars for that! So post here what sponsor and car make you want, and I'll try to have them all ready by the time this mod goes live on the server.

THAT MEANS DON'T JUST READ THIS POST AND NOT LEAVE A REPLY. If you don't tell me what you want on here, then I'm not gonna paint you a car. ;)

Re: NXS16 Cars

Fireball toyota #28

Flat black mellow yellow of course.

Everyone, don't go searching for the mod and downloading it, don't waste your time. The mod has to be modified for cts physics. We will post a link to the mod on the front page, here in the forum, and on TS in plenty of time before the next season. Thank you for your cooperation!

#8 goodwrench Chevy please,thx Kyle

#6 Hammerville Garage
Burgundy and White

Kyle,

Could you paint me up a jegs dodge black base, yellow and grey paint accents/stripes...can you put the big j on the hood and jegs spelled out on the trunk. Ty for your time in all the paints for us.

Number 54.

Ferko Jr

Ferko Jr
Kyle,

Could you paint me up a jegs dodge black base, yellow and grey paint accents/stripes...can you put the big j on the hood and jegs spelled out on the trunk. Ty for your time in all the paints for us.

Number 54.

Ferko Jr

What this is what I wanted to ask if you could somehow repaint for me or something like it...ex..

I can try. No guarantees though.