Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xtreme motorsports new league

http://simulationmotorsports.com/leagues/index.asp?lid=12

join if like to

core updated
contact frank divvens admin facebook
this league runs late night after league race..

Re: Xtreme motorsports new league

teamspeak 192.3.154.66:9994

Really Matt😡

I understand this new league races after our league races are over but advertising another league in NWO's forum is not the most desirable way to get the word out.

Typically, I just delete these posts.
I won't do that here because I'm sure your intent was to just inform others of a new opportunity to race late night.
However I will ask you to use a little more discretion in the future.

Thanks,
Hammer

ur league runs time 7pm to 930pm xms runs 10/11 pm
this is not conflict time. i dont see anything wrong w it .. i wouldnt post league that runs same time as nwo race time . if anyone is bored want race more and more practice experince.. it an open door . thats all there to it .

if u wanna delete post thats fine i dont have problem with that it ur league . . and if ya wanna kick me out cuz of post then thats fine no problem it ur league as well..

i am SO Sorry for u didnt like the post u may delete post it not bothering me at all.

i tried find to delete this post as u wish i couldnt find or how to delete post.
sorry
thanks

It doesn't matter what time some other place runs their race. We dont post here to promote other leagues

I don't know why it's such a problem that Matt posted a different race league here that does not conflict with the times we race...isn't that what racing is all about ?..new opportunities ?...How did we ever get NPRL guys without advertising ?...lighten up fellas...I think Matt meant well....not taking anyone away from our racing family...just giving them a place to race after we are done .