NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Racing

Hey drivers, We are putting on a tv race 8-3-2016 ya I know short notice. Its been talked about for a long time. I have decided to go ahead with it. Along with this it is time to talk about donations to the league. If you can contribute we welcome it and you will get a nice hat to if you donate $20 or more. Not only does it take alot of time and work to run the league it takes money. We try to minimize the cost to racers as we want this to be open to all. If you can help please do so Thank you all for being a part of this great league..............PEACE

Re: Racing

Couldn't say it any better myself Hud. Just to reiterate, sorry for the short notice on the TV race guys but it is what it is and here we are. I am looking forward to a good and fun race with as many of you as we can get tonight. We haven't done a TV race in over a year but if this works well we will setup another one later this year. I don't like asking others for money but this is a donation based league and if you can please hit that donate button on the main page to keep this great league going. All we have to pay for is the race server, teamspeak, and the website. With the extra funds we can put on tv races. We've got a great group of guys here who still have a lot of fun playing this game. If you haven't raced with us in awhile, dust off that wheel and come back to join us. See you all on track. Thanks.