NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Throwback Darlington Race

So, since they're doing the throwback weekend again in the Fall Darlington race in the cup series, I want to do a whole throwback set of cars for us to run that night, such as a Hammerville Garage car for Hammer with an old Mark Martin scheme, FINALLY putting DP in a Rainbow Warrior #24, etc. The 90s was when these NASCAR schemes seemed to get really elaborate, so just leave your favorite scheme here and I'll have cars ready by then with your sponsor of choice. I'll probably run a classic green Interstate Batteries scheme, and I'd like to do another Davey Allison throwback for Ralphy, just to give everyone an idea of what I mean. I absolutely LOVE doing throwback schemes, so I hopr you guys all get on board with this!

Re: Throwback Darlington Race

...This means tell me what throwback scheme you want, people, not just reading the post and leaving no reply. Already working on Ralphy's.

Kyle,

I don't know what is harder to pick which scheme to choose from. I am going to pick the hooters paint scheme of the late alan Kawicki

An old Dale Sr paint is fine for me Kyle...#8 of course..thx Kyle

Willy, literally all of your paint schemes are throwbacks already. Lol. No need for another unless there's a specific one you want.

I *could* try the 1996 Olympics car and just put this year's Olympic logo on it instead.

#55 ofcourse

a guess if you can figuire it out. :)

There great....

2 tone orange and blue on top.. the cartoon looking tiger...

no wait

Nope change that i want to bring back a car that was tore in half.

Oh Yeah sugar sugar water mix mixxx like this... man its hot outside outside in the heat....

come in side to cool off ....

and drink some of my

Koolaid.

Wait that valance looks to hard to remake... let me know.

Dang Mike Harmon's Car Torn Apart in Crash at Bristol too.

If you need help with the red car let me know..

Ferko Jr

Is this the koolaid car you are talking about Ferko?

sounds fine to me Kyle....you got the skills....thx bud

close but do not think it is the same...

Full picture of wrecked car

Can you get me that base some how?

I can use it. I will Add some more splash here and there to continue out the drip-page of KOOL AID....I seen a cooler Koolaid man for the hood was bigger too... I have to find it.

Ferko Jr

Yeah I cant make it look like that mess, lol.

ohhh so much choices.. how far to throw back????? 90's 80's 70's.. 60's. I think the 80s-90s had the best choices for cool schemes