NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KC's Paints

Alright, I'll keep this short and sweet.

Some people have asked me in the past to remove KC's paint logo from their cars for whatever reason. I gave in to some of them just so I would quit hearing about it every single night I logged into Teamspeak. Well, that's not happening anymore. I don't care why you don't want it on there, HE painted that car and it's gonna stay on there. I'll be glad to paint something else for you, but I'm not gonna scrub out someone else's name on their work just because you may have issues with them. We're not children here, we're grown men. That's all I've gotta say about that.

Re: KC's Paints

thats right reason of several paint car stamped by painter cannot be removed ....
"disrespecting""" pegg is right ..
cars people belong to painter for many reason i cannot post . i have 6 expert painter car has told me never removed their stamps even u or i paint their car must ask for permission. i spoke with big evil and was apoloized them i didnt know it the way it is. .

i paint my own car and removed big evil logo and it make them very mad .. i didnt know so they redo part scheme for me and put stamp on it respect whomever paint the car stamp leave it alone otherwise if u want remove then u will need new paint car ... it their pride paint.. respect it...

I agree with you Kyle...yeah KC & I have had our differences in the past but he painted a few of my rides..he done a good job...I wouldn't ask anyone to take his logos off my cars...that's childish..yes we are grown men..lets act that way...I know we all try to.
Now if I can just my teamspeak working right...lol...right Ralphy

you are silly Ralphy