NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chicagoland

no i disagree with u pegg. u did not block me i am giving u hard time LOL.. u let me go u know i was ahead of you . i was clear to pass slide up little bit almost spun i lift little bit then u hit me in rear . racing deal chain react but what puzzle me i am not going to name people. what i thought u re mad hit me in rear u didnt like it what puzzle me . well never chase anyone down hard entry turns too close u lift little bit give room u didnt give me room . so anybody could race full gas or lift gas off little bit eithier way jus race smart when u re too close to me i was surprised u didnt lift u kept going at me too close from finish line to turn 1 . u never lifted . well i must say not smart way to race. always prepare anyone like this i have always avoid lift give room but u took it didnt give . if u give u would have not hit me in rear. u had time to react to lift i seen it rear mirror i am like what the heck back off(lift) little bit give me room to lift get into turn full speed. but u kept going at my rear. i didnt realize little bit how close i thought i was going pass u far ahead. but u kept going at me sound like u re mad at me hit me in rear that what i think cuz i passed u and u came down then back away u get upset i was there ahead of ya . thats what i think u mad at me i know it .. thats fine with me u mad at me lol.. i dont like posting here to deal w it i prefer admin deal with u and me cuz i dont wanna get in distress if i say something wrong nor misunderstanding here. i hate that part.

hey u BOTH enough trash talk.. knock it off..

Hey Matt, sorry I'm just getting back to you, I've been sick all day and haven't felt well at all.

Let's just let bygones be bygones, man. Shit happens, and we all get irritated sometimes. I let my temper get the best of me after Chicagoland, and I apologize.

I also saw your Facebook message just now, and I didn't trash talk you at all from what I can see. All I did up there was explain things the way I saw them play out, and tried my best to not sound like I was talking bad about you. That wasn't my intention at all, and if you misread that, I'm sorry. But other than the first post (and this one), I haven't said anything in relation to the matter.

Hope to see you tomorrow night for the Indycar race. OWR California, gonna be a fun, fast one.

i am sorry u not feeling well, will pray for you get well soon enough ...
i am not upset about racing nah . it all forgiven i pray god. thats it ..

have nice weekend ya all nwo guys !!!!

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it!

Feeling much better today, still not 100%, but I'll power through it.