NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sunday genbr cts

i like what hammer ideas. eithier way i like open or fixed no matter to me it fun racing still.

would b nice to run 36 races 3 segment 12 races one title each segment and one overall title pts.

u 're DISTRICT ATTORNEY ??????????????? lmao i am laughing

In all reality you dont have to spend too much time making a setup, there are millions of them out there for a game thats been around since 2003. But if you are using a revamped track with different grip levels then you would run into a problem.

Then there is the problem that no matter what choice you make, you are not going to please everyone. With fixed setups, drivers will complain that the setup is too loose or too tight. With open, you get people who cant find a setup, then they get one from someone else and then everyone is using it and it becomes a fixed setup after all.

Good luck on your decision, hope I helped, lol.

I'd prefer open sets, honestly. I like being able to pick something that I know I can drive rather than argue with a setup that's too loose or too tight. Plus, since open sets started on Sundays, I'm learning about how to tweak setups to my personal liking. Kind of a stepping stone to building my own setups and learning what each adjustment does to the car.

My 2cents on fixed sets is that anybody can drive them. You may need to adjust your steering ratio to suit your driving style. The thing I tend to see the most on fixed sets is trying to over drive them

YES DAVE thats right !!!! i had to adjust every track some r good some r not various changing ..