NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have an Idea

Then drivers could have a caution anytime they wanted one. I do not believe that would work. Just my opinion.

I THINK IT WOULD WORK GREAT (THE ADMIN DICTATES) NOT THE DRIVERS HE DECIDES JUST LIKE CLEARING A BLACK FLAG. I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA.

Its hard enough to admin a race without all the xtra work. There is no way a admin can determine everytime some 1 spins if its worth throwing a caution. So the game misses a caution now and then I think the admins would be making more wrong calls because he would be going by what other drivers say. BIG HEADACHE is what it sounds like. Thanks for the idea Rusty and the input Grumpy but I still dont see it working out. We would be having 10 plus cautions every race. lol

Like I said, It was just an Idea

I'm personally not crazy about it because I feel we have enough cautions as it is. Also I'm usually only fast on the long runs so that would throw a wrench in my plot of league domination!

-Andy

NWO-ADeFilippis
I'm personally not crazy about it because I feel we have enough cautions as it is. Also I'm usually only fast on the long runs so that would throw a wrench in my plot of league domination!

-Andy

Ditto

what Andy and Dinger said