NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Apologies

Hey Fellas...you know I am not one to grumble if I get spun out by another driver...stuff happens...we are racing...I have my fair share of bumping another driver myself...& I always apologize for my mistake or spinning out,taking someone else out of a race...that being said,after managing to survive the first (don't remember how many laps) at 358 dirt track this friday,we down to less than 10 to go,I am running in 2nd place,looking for a possible win,on a restart I get bumped from behind while letting the 24 car pass low, my car spins,gets hit by 2 more,engine quits,last place....yeah it happens...I know....The only apology & heard was from Dave....which he had no place to go after I was spinning ...was not Dave's fault for my race ending...I never did get an apology from the 18 car that spun me out ..thx for ruining my race 18..no apology accepted

Willyz

Re: Apologies

His brother door slammed me in an IndyCar race a while back when I was leading, tore my car all to hell and I couldn't keep up with the pack after. I didn't get an apology from him either.