NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chat

Hey E-ZZZ Just go ahead quit and When did I stab anyone in the back maybe you need to roll another one. I helped start this league(Original Member) and I am telling you not to come back here. SO YES YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF HERE.WE STARTED THIS LEAGUE TO HAVE FUN.

NWO_ BACK STABING RALPHY

we had a rule about flaming on or off the track too to cover forum problems ...

good luck...

EAZY, do like I do. MUTE MUTE MUTE it works great . And this coming from a chattie driver to :-) cya tonight sir.

I agree with poorboy. ALL BLACK FLAGS should be served. Wether u pass a car on a restart or F up on the yellow flags. Black flags SHOULD NOT BE CLEARED PERIOD.

Thanks

Come guys, this argument is getting out of hand. Part of the problem is that it was a very demanding road course. Required lots of concentration. I messed up several times before I muted the parties in question. Let's get over it and move on.

Simply amazing how childish this sounds come on guys lets have fun that's what were here for people do make mistakes man uop admit apologize and move on see yall at the track

Come talk to me tonight, I will say the same thing I said in my message here. This was not handled correctly and it is messing up our happy league.

I vote to remove this thread people voiced their opinions and admins had there say as well private in ts diff channel sounds right to me I like it here a lot guys lets have fun to hell with this dumb shit plz it should be settled by now u cant bring this to another race it will mess everyone up that wants to actually race

Hey E lets chat Back Stab lol 270-935-6317 call me