NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chat

this is not up for discussion.
you were warned multiple time about chat & non pg-13 language.
you took it public, i wanted to speak with ya but you left.
due to your unapologetic response here's what's gonna happen next.
you'll get one more warning from me & then i'll pull over & eject you
+ a week off from IROC.
sry your pedals messed up but,
trying to distract others with chat to cause a caution is unacceptable.
some of us were side by side racing.
unnecessary banter & in race reporting ruins others good time.
before & after the race feel free to chat all you want.

We had a rule at one point about chatting during green and under caution, They are not there now. Really the only rules we have are dont cheat or swear...Awesome. Willy what else can I say but you are willy. Have fun drivers peace

you are mistaken E.....I have never been warned about using non pg-13 language because I never talk that way,,,I don't know where you get your info from ...as for my wheel calibration issues....yeah..I was down a lap due to that & was joking about a caution....I have heard everyone in this league jokingly saying I wish a caution would come out.due to being a lap down...I hear it all the time !!!....WTF is the difference if I say it...my goodness...chill out...oh & E go ahead..boot me out for having a good time ...I didn't hear anyone else complain

oh yeah...& one more thing E....why does chat bother you during a race ?...I can listen to anyone banter about whatever as I race....if I respond...it may hinder my racing...if I choose not to respond,no affect on my racing...what's your problem ?...nobody was wrecked by me due to my "banter"

Not trying to step on anyone's series but why would you want to eject a member from a race? We started this league to have fun and now you put this in the forum. not cool. We made this league in 2006 and we said it was going to be a fun place to race. Yes I Chat but lets not pick on WillyZ,So that being said race on willy

Ejection may have been just letting people know that not everything will be tolerated we have to have some sort of authority or people will govern themselves and this would be a disaster, I uphold the admins letting everyone know that there is a ''Little Red Trailer'' and I for one commend this I don't agree with a few things like black flags always getting cleared and laps given back because I don't always get the benefit from that but some do I try my best to drive to the very best of my ability and have fun if I do something wrong I deserve to get that said penalty. And on that note talking while a crasdh just occurred and going back to green is awful I cannot hear my spotter,therefore messing up the field hence clearing black flags just pay attn. and give respect as u will get that same respect in return, people passing under yellow I have had happen numerous times I think the admins have a tough job and have to deal with stuff like this but that's what makes us great drivers and I think the rules need to be more enforced, I have a lot of fun here but when rules are broken and chances givin even if you messed up makes me want to go somewhere else I don't want to leave I like all of you guys.

While we do have rules about talking, and they are on the rules page, this should have been handled on TS in a private conversation not the public forum.

3 Racing Guidelines and Etiquette
3.1 This league is here to provide a place for drivers to have FUN in some competitive, close, exciting racing. As such we strongly encourage that you take the following into consideration:

3.2 Flaming
3.2.1 Flaming, swearing at, or verbally abusing another driver or official will not be tolerated. You will get one warning, then probation, then suspension. If it's a continual problem you will be asked to leave the league.
3.2.2 All complaints should wait until after the event is fully complete and the track is clear. See Rule 5.1 below for more details about filing a protest.

3.6 Be Courteous
3.6.1 We're all here to have fun and do some great racing. USE YOUR HEAD AND DON'T BE A MORON when you're on the track. Use the old adage “give a little, get a little”. Our races are long (35-55%), it does you no good to risk wrecking the field on the first turn of a 125 lap event at Talladega, all that counts is where you are after those 125 laps. If you help someone early in a race when they are fast...they may help you at the end when you are fast and need that little draft help to pass the leader...think about it.

4.1.3 Restarts will be by decision of the highest ranking league official present at the event. ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUING AT THE TIME OF THE DECISION! Doing so will fall under the Flaming Policy and you risk being ejected immediately. This applies for either direction the decision goes.

4.6 Chatting
4.6.1 Chatting is openly allowed and encouraged during Practice and Warm-Up Sessions. There is to be NO chatting during Qualifying as it can distract drivers during their laps. Chat should be kept to a minimum (not much more than Auto-Chats) during green flag periods.
4.6.2 DURING THE RACE, IF YOU ARE ASKED TO BE QUIET BY AN OFFICIAL...DO IT! You will receive one warning. On the 2nd time you are asked you will receive a 5 point penalty. The 3rd time you will be ejected from the server...no questions asked. ( See Mandatory Penalty Section )

Definitions:
• Warning - Driver is given a verbal warning by officials during event or via post race communication to not do whatever act again.
• Probation - Driver will be closely watched for the period of the probation. Any violation of a Mandatory Penalty during this period will result in a 1-Race Suspension and further N$ fines.
• Suspension - Driver is barred from participation in any league event during the period of his/her suspension. May be the result of a serious rule violation, or a violation of a probation period.
• Disqualification (DQ) - Driver will receive 0 (zero) points for the event in question.
• Expulsion - Driver is ejected from the league.
5.4.1.1 Flaming - During the Event - -- Warning, 5 Points Deducted, Ejection from Server and 1 Race Suspension On the Forums or other public area - -- 1 Race Suspension. Treat others as you want to be treated!

A Blast from the past...

nwosimracing.org is not strict enough with the rules as most drivers have been doing this before the game came out what november 2002...we know what to expect in order to respect the other driver to give everyone a chance to have good times the 1 1/2 to 3 hours we are there nightly...

CYA's

we had a rule about flaming on or off the track too to cover forum problems ...

good luck...

I was once told that TS is not the place to voice any grievances KC....was told to go to forum & allow everyone to voice their opinions...that's what I thought..anyways...it's over..I hope

Do not voice it in a public chat room or forum. It should bave been hamdled in a private room on TS or via private email.

I'm here to have fun & SIM Race.
i agree with praise in public, discipline in private. ex-military.
HE took it here yall. Run your series the way you want.
I asked hud to warn willy about race chat & as usually nothing but attitude.
i've had enough of willyz's wrecking & being completely obnoxious.
take all the shots you want at me but, you're the one who's been ran out of every nr2003 league but this one, not me.
After seeing you in action last week, I don't care if i ever race you again!
you're totally reckless & have NO regard for others. To top it off you laugh when saying sry, unbelievable. Sociopath much ?
you're brilliant at math & know more about music theory than i ever will but,
you act like a child that wants attention...sad, well here it goes douchetard
so drunk you forgot what happened ?
I got the info from me, I asked you to keep it pg-13.
i even threatened to call hammer...
you we're running your mouth b/c you were doing poorly in the race.
DO YOU NOT THINK THAT TOOK AWAY FROM PEOLPE's GOOD TIME ?
It doesn't matter who complains, you ignored two admins & acted like romper room b/c hammer wasn't here.
So we can't run trouble makers off ? really ?
i may be looking for a new league then.
I consider it excessive chat after 3 comments in 30 sec btw.
you're partner in crime said SRY & admitted to being SELFISH.
try that next time.
all you're doing on here is reducing my tolerance for your crap.

OR talk all ya want i'll mute ya.
i try stand up for what's right & good for the group.
i can't wait to talk to KC (muted) & Ralphy (backstabber supremo) because they are perfect.

Hey E-ZZZ Just go ahead quit and When did I stab anyone in the back maybe you need to roll another one. I helped start this league(Original Member) and I am telling you not to come back here. SO YES YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF HERE.WE STARTED THIS LEAGUE TO HAVE FUN.

NWO_ BACK STABING RALPHY

EAZY, do like I do. MUTE MUTE MUTE it works great . And this coming from a chattie driver to :-) cya tonight sir.

I agree with poorboy. ALL BLACK FLAGS should be served. Wether u pass a car on a restart or F up on the yellow flags. Black flags SHOULD NOT BE CLEARED PERIOD.

Thanks

Come guys, this argument is getting out of hand. Part of the problem is that it was a very demanding road course. Required lots of concentration. I messed up several times before I muted the parties in question. Let's get over it and move on.

Simply amazing how childish this sounds come on guys lets have fun that's what were here for people do make mistakes man uop admit apologize and move on see yall at the track

Come talk to me tonight, I will say the same thing I said in my message here. This was not handled correctly and it is messing up our happy league.

I vote to remove this thread people voiced their opinions and admins had there say as well private in ts diff channel sounds right to me I like it here a lot guys lets have fun to hell with this dumb shit plz it should be settled by now u cant bring this to another race it will mess everyone up that wants to actually race

Hey E lets chat Back Stab lol 270-935-6317 call me