Forum: NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Hey there!

Hey everyone. I know I've said this a few times in the past few years, but I might start racing a little more! I'm in the process of replacing the pots in my pedals, so they'll finally work, and I'm getting a USB adapter so I can play on something with a little better performance than my dad's (almost 10) year old computer! It's been a long time coming, but I finally had the drive to fix the old TSW. So hopefully you might see me around next week.

Connor

P.S. I'm almost 19 years old now, so I can actually use teamspeak!

Re: Hey there!

Email  

Welcome back Mr. Connor!
Got a nice RaceLM T.V. race tonight if you can make it.

Don't be a stranger.

Email  

Good to be back! Finally I got my pedals fixed today, even through all the blood, sweat, and tears. I'm looking at joining in tomorrow night if it's fine with everyone else.

Once tagged always tagged. Join any night.

Email  

Gracias Mr. Fubar. I actually make money now, so I can finally pay some dues / donations.

Where is the race at tomorrow night? I'm a little rusty, so I need to get a little practice in before the race

Gracias Mr. Fubar. I actually make money now, so I can finally pay some dues / donations.

Where is the race at tomorrow night? I'm a little rusty, so I need to get a little practice in before the race

Nevermind, I should have just read the front page