Forum: NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Out of the seat for a bit

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of the 97 car for the next 2 1/2 weeks or so. I am getting married on the 19th! Time has really crept up on the wedding, (and I'm a habitual procrastinator), so I've got alot of stuff to get done before the big day.

Now, I know that this is the bigger concern. Who will be here to cause issues?!? Worry not, I have left Mr. Brad Foy in charge of causing trouble until I return

Best of luck to everyone, and I'll see you guys on the track towards the end of May!!

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Congrats andy best of luck with your new wife either she races with you or you can send me your wheel lol

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

congrats andy! wish you the best

Quote: NWO-ADeFilippis
Time has really crept up on the wedding, (and I'm a habitual procrastinator), so I've got alot of stuff to get done before the big day.


i'm hear you on that! i did the slide show (w/music) dvd at 1 a.m. the night before my wedding... turned out good but i sure didn't leave much time to spare

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

ConGrats You Lucky Devil You

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Congrates Andy!

And from the Very_Corny_But_True files...
Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Email  
Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Sorry to hear that Andy,
From the expierenced files
Angry Wife = no life
Run while you still can

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Quote: NWO-ADeFilippis
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of the 97 car for the next 2 1/2 weeks or so. I am getting married on the 19th! Time has really crept up on the wedding, (and I'm a habitual procrastinator), so I've got alot of stuff to get done before the big day.

Now, I know that this is the bigger concern. Who will be here to cause issues?!? Worry not, I have left Mr. Brad Foy in charge of causing trouble until I return

Best of luck to everyone, and I'll see you guys on the track towards the end of May!!


Congrats Andy

Another one bites the DUST

Email  
Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Grats...I got married May 20th (12 years ago)....good luck

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Congrats to you and your soon to be wife Andy!

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

congrats andy.

i got married 8 months ago and believe it or not, she gets my sunday night addiction.

are you honeymooning and if so - where! envious minds want to know.

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

DUDE!!!! your leading some points.....you may want to postpone till the off season.......

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Andy what is his name? (the guy your marrying)

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Quote: Mlsharp
Andy what is his name? (the guy your marrying)


Have we met him? Does he race with us?

Re: Out of the seat for a bit

Quote: DWI-Cruzn
Sorry to hear that Andy,
From the expierenced files
Angry Wife = no life
Run while you still can


I second this!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC

Email  
Re: Out of the seat for a bit

WHY AM I MARRIED?

-----------------------------------

You have two choices in life.
You can stay single and be miserable,
Or get married and wish you were dead.
__________

A man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished .
__________

A little boy asked his father,
'Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?'
Father replied, 'I don't know son, I'm still paying.
__________

A young son asked,
'Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa
A man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?'
Dad replied, 'That happens in every country, son.'
__________


Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
__________

If you want your spouse to listen and
Pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.
__________

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
__________

First guy says, 'My wife's an angel!'
Second guy remarks, 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
__________