yeah i hate that windows key.
i've done that more times than a man should in his lifetime.
that's once reason why i don't talk much on ts. with my setup i can't be sure i'm hitting the right key to talk.
Thats why I set up my steering wheel buttons as my talk buttons. I have done that too many times to count over the 12+ years of online racing.
i'm just as ill coordinated there. it's enough for me to hit the button to look left and right.
Apr 23, 2012 - 7:23PM
Re: My Bad
To disable the Windows key:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedt32, and then click OK.
2. On the Windows menu, click HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE on Local Machine.
3. Click the SystemCurrentControlSetControl folder, and then double-click the Keyboard Layout folder.
4. On the Edit menu, click Add Value, type in Scancode Map, click REG_BINARY as the Data Type, and then click OK.
5. Type 00000000000000000300000000005BE000005CE000000000 in the Data field, and then click OK.
6. Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer.