Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone here in our little community,

From our family to you and yours, we wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year filled with joy.

Sincerely,

Brian, Sunny, Callie Jacob, and Chloe

Joy to the world
The Lord is come
Let earth receive her King!
Let every heart prepare Him room
And Heaven and nature sing!!!

Re: Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!!

And a very Merry Christmas and blessed new year to you and yours

And also with you (all!)

SunnyDay
Hi everyone here in our little community,

From our family to you and yours, we wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year filled with joy.

Sincerely,

Brian, Sunny, Callie Jacob, and Chloe

Joy to the world
The Lord is come
Let earth receive her King!
Let every heart prepare Him room
And Heaven and nature sing!!!
To Brian, Sunny, Callie Jacob, Chloe and everyone on this site,

Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy Nude (sorry New) Year

Cony :sunglasses:

(In sunny Israel)

Merry Christmas to you and your family

May God grant each of us strength and wisdom to build a better world, starting with our little corner; a world that includes space and time in our natural condition in God's great outdoors in mild weather, and in the warmth of our homes as much as we can.

And for 2018, health, happiness, prosperity and the means to share it with those around! Bless you all!

Happy New year Sunny and family

Hi Sunny! This is Chuck@SanO out here in California! I'm still here and check in at the Board now and then. ......like now!!! Merry Christmas to you, Brian, and all the munchkins. And also to Jeff and "Stitch!" Please tell them that Chuck remembers and says Hi and Merry Christmas!

Love, love,
Chuck

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year SunnyDay and the whole family. I noticed a lot of spam bots had hit the forum yesterday but you've already got it cleaned up and deleted. Thanks for keeping this forum going for all these years! (and we all would love to read more of your stories, to get closure on a couple cliff-hangers since your last update quite some time ago... hate to bug you about it as I'm sure you're busy with life)

Hear, hear!

Be well, everybody. Keep spreading the good news about social nude recreation. Positive coverage (lol) continues to be seen, slowly as ever... Just keep inviting your friends and family over for clothing-optional dinners, game nights, movie-viewings, etc.

Have a great new year!

Naturally,

Straber

Sunny, please check your email for a story I have promised you for quite some time, well, it is perhaps better described as a rough draft for your helpful advise and ultimate publication. Please ignore the older versions I sent you; I kept going back to add vignettes and improve transition, spelling errors. It often happens that a writer is too close to his or her story to see needed improvements that would be obvious to a trusted friend. So, when you get the chance (and have fully and properly brought in the new year with your loved ones), please reply. Happy New Year to all our friends here and to the sunniest family I know!

Best wishes for a wonderful season! I hope your family had a marvelous, peace-filled Christmas celebrating the joy of Jesus' birth and Advent of Christ' taking on human flesh. It is fascinating to think that while Jesus, as the Word Incarnate, spoke miracles into existence, He also performed many through physical touch. Thank you Sunny for emphasizing the way God's grace is wrought through our bodies, the Tabernacle(dwelling place) of His Spirit. We do not share God's intimate love through some mystical cosmic consciousness, but through a tangible, delicate but resilient body, each of us fashioned uniquely by our Creator for His Glory. May 2018 bring you, Brian and your family the best of God's love and blessings!

Thank, Sunny.

May the Light which shined in Bethlehem shine on you and yours. Have a blessed New Year!

Dressed in His Righteousness alone,
Barehare