Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love being nude

I love being nude even outdoors my family all know and support me even about 20 christian friends when I told my family they all said they knew it, it feels good that I have people supporting me and yes I'm a christian

Re: I love being nude

I love being nude also. My yard and workshop are private enough that I can be nude while gardening and woodworking (carefully). I am thankful that I have a place where I can satisfy my desire to go nude. Creating my place took work but it was worth it.

What is it that gives us so much pleasure while being nude? I think about it often how much pleasure it gives me (down to my soul) and how nudity seems so natural to many of us but it is unfathomable to the majority.

I would like to hear some comments on this. Thanks and Merry Christmas to
Sunny and family and all who participate on this message board.

I nice that you have the support from family and friends
cherish the moments without clothes it's to be enjoyed.

I realized that I loved being naked when I was around 7. I hid my love of nudity until I reached adulthood and got my own place. I then started being naked at home all the time.
My GF at the time was not a fan. Yet, after she moved in with me and became my wife, she gradually got used to my nudity around her. We had a daughter; and I continued being naked at home.

A year went by and my interest in social nudity grew. Being naked at home was one thing; but I wanted to actually meet and interact with other like-minded individuals. It took me a while to convince my wife to accompany me - even if it meant her staying dressed - to a nudist resort. She finally gave me her consent and we went. She did briefly go nude with me; but she still wasn't a fan.

Another year went by; and that's when things took an interesting turn. It was very hot that summer, inside the house as well, and my wife started finding comfort in taking her clothes off when getting back home. And she found that she enjoyed being nude as well. Finally, she decided to be also be naked at home.
We eventually had a discussion about it. Since we now both loved being nude, we decided to make our home clothing-optional.
After we moved, and I pursued social nudity, I found us a family-oriented nudist resort nearby. We went; in spite of the fact that my wife still wasn't a fan of social nudity. But then she started making friends. And she finally got the knack for being nude in social settings.
We had another conversation about it. Since we were most often naked at home; and socialized with other nudists, it was time to recognize ourselves as a nudist family. We started taking our daughter to the resort. She already loved being nude at home, and loved the resort and playing with other nudist kids even more. By year 3-4, between week end resort/club trips and being nude at home, we would spend long stretches of time not wearing a stitch around each other and others.

We told some people. My MIL was not only receptive, but she was ok with us staying nude around her. Other family/friends knew. Our niece was allowed by her Mom to be nude at our house when she visited.
And others were kept in the dark due to their "prudish" views on nudity. There were people we knew would never accept the fact that we were very often naked around each other, but with other people as well.

It's great to be able to turn one's love of nudity into a way of life. Not everyone gets to do that or understand how great it is to hang out with your family naked. It also takes a special kind of resolve and determination. I was lucky enough to have a wife who embrace family nudism. That also doesn't happen to everyone; so I'm particularly thankful for that.

Nudony
...Another year went by; and that's when things took an interesting turn. It was very hot that summer, inside the house as well, and my wife started finding comfort in taking her clothes off when getting back home. And she found that she enjoyed being nude as well. Finally, she decided to be also be naked at home.
We eventually had a discussion about it. Since we now both loved being nude, we decided to make our home clothing-optional.
After we moved, and I pursued social nudity, I found us a family-oriented nudist resort nearby. We went; in spite of the fact that my wife still wasn't a fan of social nudity. But then she started making friends. And she finally got the knack for being nude in social settings.
We had another conversation about it. Since we were most often naked at home; and socialized with other nudists, it was time to recognize ourselves as a nudist family. We started taking our daughter to the resort. She already loved being nude at home, and loved the resort and playing with other nudist kids even more. By year 3-4, between week end resort/club trips and being nude at home, we would spend long stretches of time not wearing a stitch around each other and others.
Nudony,

Your account of your wife's gradual acceptance of nude living calls to mind an old story, one of Aesop's Fables:
The North Wind and the Sun

THE NORTH WIND and the Sun disputed as to which was the most
powerful, and agreed that he should be declared the victor who
could first strip a wayfaring man of his clothes. The North Wind
first tried his power and blew with all his might, but the keener
his blasts, the closer the Traveler wrapped his cloak around him,
until at last, resigning all hope of victory, the Wind called
upon the Sun to see what he could do. The Sun suddenly shone out
with all his warmth. The Traveler no sooner felt his genial rays
than he took off one garment after another, and at last, fairly
overcome with heat, undressed and bathed in a stream that lay in
his path.

Persuasion is better than Force.
Credit to: AesopFables.com

Bob
I love being nude even outdoors my family all know and support me even about 20 christian friends when I told my family they all said they knew it, it feels good that I have people supporting me and yes I'm a christian
Sometimes I think about posting I'm a nudist using my real name