Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clothing Option Resorts

I am interested in going to a clothing optional all inclusive resort in the Caribbean next March to celebrate our 45 anniversary. I wanted to know if anyone has any experience and suggestion in this area.

Re: Clothing Option Resorts

Not Caribbean, but worth investigating: www.payabay.com

CalgaryMark
Not Caribbean?

"Our boutique resort is perched on a bluff overlooking the multi-hued Caribbean Sea and two beautiful half-moon beaches."

Thank you CalgaryMark. Looks interesting.

I too would like to go to an island resort but I was wondering if you have been to Cypress Cove near Orlando? In my opinion, it is a world class nudist resort, definitely the best that I have found.

Max M.

No I haven't been to Cypress Cove. I would like to go there as well. Right now I am really looking for a place that has a beach.

I have read about this place a few times, but never been there...

http://rexresorts.com/antigua/hawksbill/

You can check both AANR and The Naturist Society websites. The Naturist Society lists two resorts on St. Martin, Club Fantastico, and Club Orient. Otherwise Google for nudist resorts in the Caribbean. Each of them has a website.

NakedG
CalgaryMark
Not Caribbean?

\"Our boutique resort is perched on a bluff overlooking the multi-hued Caribbean Sea and two beautiful half-moon beaches.\"
OK, I won't argue.

I think of the Caribbean resorts as being those East of Grand Cayman, particularly the string of islands extending North from Trinidad and West to the Dominican Republic. Roatan is (to my mind) in the Gulf of Honduras, or the eastern edge of that Gulf. The point I didn't state is that Paya Bay dodged the hurricanes, whereas the eastern Caribbean resorts (like Club Orient and Club Fantastico) may have been seriously damaged and not currently up to the standards shown on their web sites.

Club Orient on the St. Martin island is the most popular Caribbean naturist destination. Reasonably priced and family friendly. But, if you end up not going the Caribbean route and decide to stay in the States, Cypress Cove in Florida is top notch.

Club Orient was seriously damaged, and does not expect to be functional until sometime in 2018.

Pics and story here:

https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/club-orient-clothing-optional-resort-ravaged-hurricane-irma/

NakedG
Club Orient was seriously damaged, and does not expect to be functional until sometime in 2018.

Pics and story here:

https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/club-orient-clothing-optional-resort-ravaged-hurricane-irma/
I was going to say something about Club O.; but yes it's going to be another year before it's functional again.

It's really unfortunate. I was planning on getting married early next year in St Martin but we had to cancel. My fiancée went nude for the first time at Club O. so it's a special place for us.
Nice people, fun environment; there is nothing I dislike about Club O. Well maybe with the exception of textiles who walk up and down the beach to get an eyeful. But that's many nude beaches.

If you are not planning a trip for a while I still recommend Club O. By the time they're back in business the facilities should be completely remodeled.