Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A new story to read

Hi everyone,

Hope it's been a good summer for you. We've really enjoyed ours and we're not letting go of it til we have to!

Just in time for back-to-school (well close to it), there is a new story on the site. It's a continuation in the fiction series, Paul's Adventures by Lutheran Nude.  This one is called Memorial Day Weekend – Friday.  In it, we meet a family who are long time members of Magnolia and Moss as they arrive at camp for the weekend and meet Paul. Check it out as new friendships unfold.  It's on the My Friends' Writings page.  And please give Lutheran Nude some feedback on the message board after you've read it. Thank you, Lutheran Nude, for another great story!!

Thank you, everyone, for being part of our great little community here.

SunnyDay

Re: A new story to read

Well, Lutheran Nude, you have me still interested.

There are two stories at the moment. Paul and his activities at the camp and the other story of Pastor Linda and Mr. Jacobsen. Jacobsen appears to be the chronologist/biographer and my curiosity as to who he is and how he came to know all the story, is at the root of the interest.

Pastor Linda seems to be headed for a new path in her life, not quite sure there, but so far a good read.

Keep 'em coming!

Duane

I have also read the story (I enjoyed it), and I thought there were three different threads in it - (1) at the university, (2) at the camp and (3) the story teller. Maybe I missed it, but I could not see where the first part fits in (but then that could be me). Somehow I get the feeling that the storyteller at the end is basically telling their own tale (from the past?).

My question is (and I am sure we will get the answer at the next update or two) when will the two get together and marry?

Cony

Thank you, Duane and Cony.

Cony, please realize that this is a single chapter of a continuing story; it's not a stand-alone story. Please read ALL the chapters, in order, or you WILL get lost. Things that seem innocuous in one chapter can and will come back in a bigger way later.

Duane, I hope you like where the story is going, and when I can get back to the Pastor Linda side of the story....well, lets just say there will be a significant twist. I hope it keeps you interested.

Lutheran Nude
...I hope you like where the story is going, and when I can get back to the Pastor Linda side of the story....well, lets just say there will be a significant twist. I hope it keeps you interested.
Lutheran Nude, is there any chance you could submit the chapters to Sunny a bit quicker? Even once a month would be better than having to wait as long as we've had to do. Details from previous chapters are being forgotten by the time the new chapter arrives.

I like twists!

NakedG
Details from previous chapters are being forgotten by the time the new chapter arrives.
There are multiple stories and books I've read more than once. Not because I can't remember, but because they are good reads.

Need a refresher? Read them again!
I've done that already on this one.

Duane

Duane
Need a refresher? Read them again!
I've done that already on this one.
Unfortunately, I've had to do that too, but it's something I feel we shouldn't have to do.
I'll also go back and read whole stories that I've read in the past simply because they are good. But when reading one for the first time, all these long gaps between chapters being submitted starts to make things tedious. Just makes me want to wait until the whole thing is done before reading it, although who knows how many years that'll take. It's already been almost 2 and a half years since we were first introduced to this story.