Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my first memory of nudist activity

When I was still preschool I was playing in our back yard with girl from up the street the same age as me. My sister, who was about 8 or 9 was playing with an other girl who lived a few houses down the street
r they were playing in a wash tub full of water When we got to their yard up they called us and said to join they. when we got there they said to us we could play in the water them, but we would have to take our clothes off. Neither of us wanted to do that. I' seen my sister naked before. Mother used to give us bathes together, bur neither of us had seen each other naked and were both shy. My sister and her friend said it would be okay so we took our clothes off and had a good time played in the water. After we were done my sister and her friend told us not told our moms