Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Always been curious.....

Not the most experienced or confident! Pretty sure as soon as i am surrounded by naked men and women I would become aroused! It must happen! Unable to cover up what is the edicate in this situation?

Re: Always been curious.....

Standard nudist etiquette in the VERY UNLIKELY even of an erection is to roll onto your stomach, wrap your towel around yourself, jump in the water (lake, pool, hot tub, etc.), or just excuse yourself to a private area. If it does happen, it will go away very quickly. Nonsexual, wholesome, family-oriented social nude recreation takes all the "sexiness" and allure out of your encounters with other naked individuals, no matter how attractive you might find them, because the vulnerability and realness you share with others by being nude together puts the physical, primal reality on a back burner and brings the emotional, intellectual, spiritual, and philosophical depths to the fore.

Cheers,

Straber

Thanks, Straber.

That's one of the best descriptions I have ever read of that reaction and how to deal with it.

If it's ok with you, I would like to use that in the future.

Duane, of course you can use my words! I'd suggest also culling the many forums, blogs, articles, and FAQ pages about this topic - everybody knows it's something every non-nudist/naturist has wondered (and sometimes worried) about! Just Google "FAQ nudist erection" (and toss in terms like "club" "resort" "camp" "campground" "naturist", etc.) and there you go!

Naturally,

Straber