Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

Forum: SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Well wishes and prayers requested

Hi gang. I am desperately hoping my wife will warm up to the idea of our visiting White Tail Resort in southern Virginia on July 1st for the tail end of the Naked Escape young adult weekend. Many of my friends from the AANR Nude U/Youth Ambassadors programs in 2007 and 2008 will be there, and are eager to meet my "media naranja" as they say here in Costa Rica (my better half).

My wife is definitely a reluctant spouse, especially after a subpar experience at Whitetail on a chilly spring Thursday afternoon three years ago. But that was my fault. I convinced her to go with me at a really slow part of the year in the middle of the week, i.e. a slower day of socializing levels. We chatted with like two other people in the hot tub, and that was it.

She's comfortable with nudity at home, but I really want her to get the best experience possible, and being around our age peers would help immensely.

I'm trying to offer tons of compromises and incentives; my friends have agreed to pay for our admission, as a welcome home gift for me and a housewarming gift, so to speak, for her. They would even get her a sarong as a surprise gift if she decides to go. The resort is hardly out of the way - an extra two hours of driving between my arrival airport outside of DC and our home in central VA, so gas is not an issue.

At this point, I feel my best hope is the presence of a mutual friend of ours who is considering going herself. It would be her first time in a social nude recreation environment, and what with her family commitments that weekend, it's definitely up in the air as to whether she could join us. Plus it'd be a 6 hour drive for her round trip.

So, all that being said, please pray for all parties concerned here. For my friends, that they would continue to encourage me and give me helpful advice; for me, that I won't be pushy, build up expectations, or overwhelm either of the ladies; for my wife's and my friend, that she would have the courage and find the time to be able to join us; for her family and especially her husband, that they would be okay with mom taking a short road trip with my wife and me; and for my wife, that she might be lit up by a spark of rekindled interest in sharing this love of social nude recreation with me.

Amen.

- Straber

Re: Well wishes and prayers requested

Quote: Straber
So, all that being said, please pray for all parties concerned here. For my friends, that they would continue to encourage me and give me helpful advice; for me, that I won't be pushy, build up expectations, or overwhelm either of the ladies; for my wife's and my friend, that she would have the courage and find the time to be able to join us; for her family and especially her husband, that they would be okay with mom taking a short road trip with my wife and me; and for my wife, that she might be lit up by a spark of rekindled interest in sharing this love of social nude recreation with me.

Prayers coming your way. There are some good folks at White Tail Resort. I'll be praying that all goes well.

BobP

Re: Well wishes and prayers requested

She said yes! My wife is willing to go to the event at White Tail Resort. She is still incredibly reluctant and swears that she will hate it, but all of my young friends who will be there are going to make sure she feels all the warmth and welcome that I'm trying to provide for her. They're treating us to free admission and buying a nice flowery sarong for her.

Please pray for her, me, and everyone we will encounter at the resort, that we will all enjoy each other's company and the experience in general.

Thank you.

- Straber

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com