Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: As it was in the beginning

Nice post!

I always take some time to connect with nature at the resort; just hiking around the lake or wading and watching the aquatic lifeforms scurrying about. After all that was the "original" idea behind nudism. Returning to nature.

Wow. Thank you for a well written and expressive Journaling of your experience. It seems many naturists (Sunnyday included!) get there start as young folks rambling in the woods harmonizing with nature. Me too. Getting back and touching base with that is a good thing, a form of prayer at times.

Nudony, having nude trails on your resort property is wonderful. No one is going to call the forest ranger on you. Of course Shane Steinkamp wrote the guidebook on how to defuse an encounter with rangers on patrol, but off-trail it is not likely to happen and at your resort too of course.

Thanks, Tom!

Yes, a lot of us get our start with nudity in secluded places deep in the woods.
My first co-ed skinny dip was at a lake in pitch darkness with a sweet nature girl friend of mine.
It was a great way to get started.

I think that people would not find social nudity so daunting if there were intermediate steps rather taking the big leap.

For me, social nudity was still a leap, but one I could handle thanks to a lot of wise people and confidence-building situations.

Now, I want to pay it forward saying a word of encouragement every chance I get.