Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Sunny Day

First THANK YOU SUNNY FOR YOUR LONG TIME BOARD. I have many times read a 3 part story about a man who from early childhood had the wish to be and out of the closet nudist. But for many years kept his wish a secret. And in the end after visiting some nude beaches with his wife and alone,and had the experience of the freedom of being nude in mixed company. But his wife found that he had had a secret post office box.And after finally wrote her a letter about his life long wish and explained his hiding all of the wishes he had about non-sexual nudity over the years Have you ever been told by him the outcome of the letter and if she read it at all? If not can you still contact him for the answer? Again THANK YOU.

Re: Question

The title of the story is as follows. MY JOURNEY THUS FAR. Posted Feb.6. Do not know the year.

Hi SJJim,

I was holding off responding to this in hopes that the author might respond. But since he hasn't...I seem to recall that he had given the letter to his wife but that she did not accept it well. I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while.

If you would like me to put you in touch with him, send me your email address via the Contact Me page (don't put it on here) and I'll forward it to him.

Thanks.

Sunny

That was a number of years ago now, unfortunately. One of the stipulations conceded was that he'd steer clear of "nudist websites". Perhaps as a result of what came out in the letter, this website is also now also off limits as part of a revised peacekeeping arrangement.
Just a thought.

RampantConey
That was a number of years ago now, unfortunately. One of the stipulations conceded was that he'd steer clear of "nudist websites". Perhaps as a result of what came out in the letter, this website is also now also off limits as part of a revised peacekeeping arrangement.
Just a thought.
RampantConey,

This kind of peace sounds too much like Pax Romana. (run a DuckDuckgo search if you need to).
Sunny's message board has no photos. There isn't much opportunity to "lust" here. We discuss concepts, arguably some of the noblest in heaven and earth.
If someone forbids you to think and have opinions, you are not in a marriage, no matter how the law defines it. Even so, I am not advocating divorce, not knowing the circumstances beyond what one party has related to us.

But those of us who are still single are still in a position to look before leaping. Maybe there should be no leap?

A word of encouragement: God's timing is not our own; God's knowledge is beyond our ken. If you think that there is no woman on earth who could be a kindred spirit, who could share your love of natural wholesome nudity, you need to pray to seek the mind and will of God in this matter. A select few are asked and empowered to live the single life. For the rest of us, God will provide. It is his will to create blessed unions and from most of those unions, a great family. Ladies, your search for a nudist gentleman tends to be easier, but the same principle applies.

I had a young neighbor who complained that she was not meeting suitable men. She was a nurse in a senior center. I gently suggested that she get out more. Asking God for help is imperative, but making oneself more available as you do so just makes sense.

Although I have moved to another town, I heard through the grapevine that she did get married. I won't take credit; I didn't suggest anything she didn't already know.

Single nudists can and should learn from the struggles our married friends are having. We still have a chance for harmony.
Even if this weren't about nudism, any hint of suppressing freedom of thought should frighten the living daylights out of us. Run in the other direction!

Adam was the only one in all of history who could truly say that there was no mate for him and God fixed that problem!