Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Gift

There was a line in Ramblinman's Feb. 3 comment on the "Food for thought, or discussion?" thread. It went:

"One day a lucky few encounter this amazing idea: that our body is a gift from God;"

I just want to say to that. Right On! Talk about food for thought... Considering the body from this perspective endows it with meaning that most people do not even consider or that gets overpowered by all the other meanings we impose upon the body. It is something to meditate and reflect on.

Flaws and all, the body is a marvelous, beautiful and miraculous gift from God... but we only get to use it for a while. It is thus worthy of care and celebration. At the risk of being bold, I think if and when one is mindful of this idea, it is possible to add an aspect of prayer to one's Naturist experience.

Re: A Gift

Absolutely!