Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing Sunny’s stories

Hi Sunny,
I started reading your page back when you started posting. I check in once in awhile hoping against hope that you’ve written something new. I understand your life is so much more now than it was then. Being a mom and wife and if I remember correctly you were pretty active in your church. I just really miss your writing. We never did get the part two of Callie’s revelation to your in-laws. She’s got to be grown by now or close to it. Does your family still go to nudist venues or have the kids shied away? Just wondering how the puberty transition affected the family. We raised three of our grandkids taking them to nudist parks. Only our grandson seemed to get shy during that phase. They are grown now and I think they would all join us if we asked them to go to a resort.
Anyway just really really miss your stories and writing. I hope all is well with your family including your friend Julie.

Re: Missing Sunny’s stories

Hi Labrat,

Thank you for reaching out with those kind words. It really means a lot to me to know that my stories have made a positive difference for you. Believe me, I’d like to be writing more, but I just can’t find the time for it. You would not believe how many times I’ve opened up “Out of the Mouth of Babes” to work on it only to get pulled away after about 5 minutes. I hate to think how much time has gone by since I started that. But hopefully I’ll get back to it one of these days. Right now my family deserves all the time I can give them. We’re all doing well. Our kids are growing up fast, but not as fast as you suggest, fortunately. Callie will be 14 next month and just started HS this week. Jacob and Chloe are 11 and 9. No puberty transition issues thus far, at least not related to nude living and recreation. And yes, we still go to the same nudist campground whenever we can get away. Oh, and Julie and Jeff and their family are doing fine. We get together pretty often and she and I talk every day.

It was so good to hear from you. Thank you so much for writing.

Sunny

Thank you Sunny for the response. So happy to her how everyone is doing. After reading, (and re-reading) your stories it's like missing family members when you don't hear anything new from them. I totally understand about busy family life. Like I said just missing hearing about you all. Thanks again for the reply. Have a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for the quick update of the family. Maybe on one of those cold winter days coming up in the future you can take a little time out and give us a little more detailed update! Stay blessed!!!

Thank you for the quick update Sunny! Your stories were inspirational to our family too. https://naturistfamily.wordpress.com/2016/01/18/how-we-became-naturists-part-ii/