Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nude Weekend

I recently got to enjoy some very rare alone time and spent the weekend nude. It was great! I got to do a lot of lounging around and dog walking. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was my longest stint yet for hours in a row spent nude😊

Re: Nude Weekend

Congratulations.

Re: Nude Weekend

Canine companions may not be our perfect role model, but they don't care when we are naked!

I am glad that our friend Nashoba had a peaceful natural weekend in solitude, but it's nice when we have friends who agree with our dogs that a nude weekend is better than a clothed weekend.

This is a heads-up for the single folks among us: life is better when we find a partner who shares our world view about most things. Disagreeing about social nudity or home nudity is not something that is easily overlooked in a close relationship.