Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August Events

Okay, folks, its the beginning of August, and that means 2 very special and important items of interest are happening over the next one or two weeks (exact dates are unknown to many, if not most).

Item 1st. Brian's 41st(?):birthday: birthday. May God our Father in Heaven above keep you, and your family, in good health, and bless you with His grace and mercy, as you begin your 42nd orbit around the Sun.

Item 2nd. Brian and Sunny's 17th wedding anniversary. May the love you share continue, and grow, as you travel hand in hand :couple: along life's path together.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers this from year to year. I just got in first. And feel free to add your b'day wishes and congratulatory notes below.

Re: August Events

Hi Lutheran Nude and everyone,

Thank you for always remembering these events of our lives! Yes, it was Brian’s 41st birthday. You got that one right (which gives away me away). But it was actually our 18th anniversary. Time marches on. Our love does continue to grow. And we’re very happy together. Thank you for all your words of blessings and good wishes!

Sunny and Brian

Re: August Events

Duh, I was looking at the date of publication (2004), not the Year in Review date (2003).....well, happy 18th anniversary.