General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: coming of age - psa players

With all do respect to James but all of the players on the list are players which in my view have serious potential to reach the pinnacle of our sport. They are in no particular order whatsoever, I did not number them according to any preferences at all, it was totally random. James is a fine player and possesses loads of talent and there's nothing I or anyone else can do or say to change that so you don't need to get sensitive about race or nationality here. It's a known fact that the egyptians and pakistanis rule the junior squash world at the moment and both nations have many prospecting talents, the last english junior champion I know of was Willstrop and he only became champion because Gaultier was too old. But where are the english now in the junior squash world ? Anyway, for the record, yes I am egyptian and proud of the young prospects being produced from my country at the moment.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: coming of age - psa players

well said Tammer

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite