General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forget the Nic Berg debate

Can we please stop talking about Nic and focus on the bigger problems - Framboise's reports and psalive.tv giving out five pounds and then stealing it away without notice. Someone deserves something, but I can't figure out what.
bret

Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

Hi Brett - Fiona here from the PSALIVE team, working with Fram in Bermuda. She pointed out your message re the free £5 credits on PSALIVE, so just to clarify, we offered a £5 free credit to all users who registered during the launch of the site in Kuwait -the offer expired 1st April which was stated in the promotion. If you have any feedback please email feedback@psalive.net. Best wishes Fiona

Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

First of all, I think it was quite good of PSAlive to offer the 5 pound cred. It was also very clearly noted that it would expire on April 1.
I also would like to thank Framboise and the rest of the Squashsite crew for there timely reports.

I do have one request however, please show more photo's of Framboise! She is so darn cute!!

Re: Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

Framboise, you should make a visit to Calgary. I'm 26 years old and considered pretty good looking by most. I think we would hit it off.

Re: Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

Indeed, I agree. Show more photos and tell me how it is. Tell us when it's an upset and your inside knowledge of top twenty squash. The big C - go get it!

Re: Re: Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

You obviously have never met her...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Forget the Nic Berg debate

What is your problem Bret? PSALive is the best thing to happen to Squash for a decade and the intro offer was great. Well done Horizon. Framboise has brought a fresh, new dimension to a great new Squash site and is very readable compared with the 'death by a thousand dropshots' style of reportage. And she is paying her own way to do it. Just post your own achievements and we can compare and comment.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite