General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Lambs

That website looks like garbage. If they are so serious about saving this club then they should clean up that website.

The oppportunity cost of building new squash courts is way too high. No one in their right minds would 'invest' in a new 9 court squash club. There's much easier money to be made.

Re: Lambs

I suggest Doug Lee offers something more constructive than dissing the website. Like offering to build them a better one. What they need is wholehearted support not people knocking them. So Doug what are you going to offer them. I have already written to the Council as requested have you?

I don't think 'Doug' understands the history and heirtage behind the Lambs club, otherwise he would be supporting the campaign and not knocking it like he does most things on here. I have also written to the council and hopefully if enough people get behind it and people with knowledge of local council laws help out then Lambs can be saved. Adios

Re: Lambs

why can't lambs buy up some other ailing squash facility that could use the boost?

And wih what money are they going to do that?

Corby had to sell it because he doesn't have any.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite